By Nikki Medinger
In the Rosette® 1.24 release, the entity separation with regex option now identifies and separates currencies, including major crypto currencies such as Bitcoin. This is especially helpful to financial institutions that are trying to comply with AML/KYC regulations.
Additional updates in this release include:
- Improvements to documentation and explainability for address and organization matching, giving users greater visibility and transparency
- Fine-tuning and additional support for languages, including Emoji 15.0, giving users greater accuracy and increased global reach
- Updates to the Rosette knowledge base data used for entity linking increases and renews the latest data
Below are highlights of improvements listed in the release notes of Rosette Server:
Updates to Rosette Name Indexer/Rosette Name Translator (RNI/RNT):
- Improved documentation and explainability
- Address Similarity: improved Chinese address matching
- Name Similarity: improved Japanese and Chinese organization matching along with minor option additions and fixes
Updates to Rosette Base Linguistics (RBL):
- Added support for languages
- Morphological Analysis: Ukrainian support; improved part of speech tags in Indonesian, Standard Malay and Tagalog; Emoji 15.0. Other minor improvements and fixes.
- Sentence Tagging & Tokenization: Ukrainian support and minor option additions.
Updates to Rosette Entity Extractor (REX):
- Increased currency identification and Wikidata refreshed
- Entity Extraction and Linking: added a new currency regex option so that a user can now optionally separate any entity identified as MONEY into TYPE and AMOUNT. Types included are all international currencies and many major crypto currencies. Additionally, updated Rosette knowledge base data; other minor updates.
More information about Rosette:
- Babel Street Hackathon 2022: Rebus Solver Helps Understand Emoji
- How Emoji Reflects Our Evolving Society: Or, what does it mean to lemmatize and normalize emoji for text analytics?
- Hootsuite Gets Language Detection for Social Media Monitoring
- Strengthening U.S. Borders with Intelligent Name Matching
- Rosette Text Analytics: learn more about the Rosette Platform and its capabilities.
- Rosette Base Linguistics: learn more about the text analytics fundamental and language-specific tools.
- Rosette Name Indexer: learn more about the challenges in name matching.
- Rosette Entity Extractor: learn more about this hybrid solution and 5-step system for customized data mining.
- Rosette release notes by deployment platform