It can be challenging for government agencies — particularly those dealing with classified data — to capitalize on emerging technologies from the commercial sector without loosening critical security and compliance controls. But those commercial technologies offer benefits like rapid deployment and cost savings over in-house development.
In this on demand webinar, former high-ranking defense and intelligence officials discuss strategies for developing the most successful innovations in technology when the public and private sectors collaborate.
- How the intelligence community can embrace commercial innovation while protecting classified data
- How national security agencies can work effectively with commercial technology innovators
- What the government needs from the private sector – and vice versa – to ensure a successful relationship
Our distinguished speakers are:
- Pat Butler, a former CIA analyst and product innovator
- Jack Gumtow, former Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) CIO
- Farid Moussa, a former NSA senior executive and technology acquisition program pioneer